Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fitness Friday

Eleven days into the new year, I'd say I'm doing okay with my fitness goals, but not great. My daughter started the new year off with a bad cold and mommy got bronchitis taking care of her. It only turned into bronchitis because of my asthma, so fortunately baby didn't get more than the cold. But attempting to work out wasn't possible for the first week or so. Two days ago, I finally started dancing. Latin cardio! It is such a work out! So far, I've only been able to get through the first dance and a half, but I'll keep at it. Hubs and I haven't started our actual lessons. (He's got the cold now). But we will do our first lesson this weekend. And next week I hope to be more consistent with my work-outs.

If you missed guilt free treat #1, you find it here. You can expect another guilt free treat on Wed. ;)

How are you fitness goals going?

No comments:

Post a Comment